Who is Manufacturing CPAs
Serving manufacturers is no simple task; the industry is complex and the regulations are ever-changing. CPA firms join The Manufacturing CPAs to:
- Access to the best and brightest CPAs and business advisors in the manufacturing industry
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance, gaining greater control over production and operation, less waste and lower inventories, synchronized supply chain. It all leads to a stronger competitive edge for your clients and bigger profits.
- Marketing concepts unique to attracting and retaining manufacturing clients
- Intellectual capital second to none for information and industry specific expertise to serve manufacturers unique needs
- World class manufacturing accounting and consulting resources ~ members pool their knowledge, resources and information, sharing with and learning from each other in order to better serve clients
Strategy for an Industry Competitive Advantage
Manufacturing CPAs members are top quality firms who are very successful, who distinguish themselves by providing operational management and consulting services to manufacturers, in addition to traditional accounting, tax and auditing services, and are highly regarded with strong ties to their community. Members firms must be the best in their markets. Potential members are carefully reviewed to ensure that they are technically proficient, forward thinking, and progressive in their outlook and business practices.
Manufacturing CPAs provides its members with a unique blend of technical expertise, industry knowledge, continuity, networking, education and resources. Member firms have access to the best and brightest accounting firms and business advisors who serve manufacturers across the country.
With member firms range in size from $25M to $120M+, Manufacturing CPAs member firms serve over 2,000 manufacturers nation wide. Manufacturing CPAs continually assesses new member firms to reach all national manufacturing industry markets.