About Manufacturing CPAs
Welcome to Manufacturing CPAs
Manufacturing CPAs is a nationwide affiliation of independently owned accounting firms committed to delivering exceptional financial and consulting services to Manufacturers. Certified Public Accountants who demonstrate expertise and focus in working with manufacturers are selected based on their superior service to the industry. Manufacturing CPAs members cooperatively build leading accounting practices in their individual markets by exchanging business development practices and technical knowledge to add value to manufacturing clients and increase their effectiveness.
Who are Manufacturing CPAs
Serving manufacturers is no simple task; the industry is complex and the regulations are ever-changing. CPA firms join The Manufacturing CPAs to:
- Access to the best and brightest CPAs and business advisors in the manufacturing industry
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance, gaining greater control over production and operation, less waste and lower inventories, synchronized supply chain. It all leads to a stronger competitive edge for your clients and bigger profits.
- Marketing concepts unique to attracting and retaining manufacturing clients
- Intellectual capital second to none for information and industry specific expertise to serve manufacturers unique needs
- World class manufacturing accounting and consulting resources ~ members pool their knowledge, resources and information, sharing with and learning from each other in order to better serve clients
Strategy for an Industry Competitive Advantage
Manufacturing CPAs members are top quality firms who are very successful, distinguish themselves by providing operational management and consulting services to manufacturers, along wth traditional accounting, tax and auditing services. They are highly regarded with strong ties to their community. Potential members are carefully reviewed to ensure that they are technically proficient, forward thinking, and progressive in their outlook and business practices.
Manufacturing CPAs members are provided with a unique blend of technical expertise, industry knowledge, continuity, networking, education and resources. Member firms have access to the best and brightest accounting firms and business advisors who serve manufacturers across the country.
With member firms range in size from $25M to $120M+, MSA member firms serve thousands of manufacturers nation wide. MSA continually assesses new member firms to reach all national manufacturing industry markets.