Certified Manufacturing Professional (CMP) and Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
The Rainmaker Companiesoffers a dual certification program that allows Manufacturing niched CPAs to be designated as a Certified Manufacturing Professional (CMP) as well as receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
The certification is delivered in partnership with The Ohio State University Business Training of Educational Services, one of the most respected learning institutions in the country, and Boomer Consulting, an organization that revolutionizes process improvement initiatives within public accounting and other professional service organizations.
Years have gone into designing a program that answers the dilemma for professionals who need high-level manufacturing and process improvement training in order to better serve their manufacturing clients.
The CMP and Lean Six Sigma certifications provide Manager and Partner-level CPAs with the knowledge and skill-sets to become “Trusted Advisors” to their manufacturing clients with learning methods and strategies to offer additional value-added services.
Why Should Someone Take this Course?
Why is the CMP Training So Valuable?
- Providing Manager and Partner-Level CPAs with the knowledge and skill-sets to become “Trusted Advisors” to their manufacturing clients.
- Learning methods and strategies to offer additional value-added services to manufacturing clients.
- CMP and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications awarded.
- Developing a network of contacts and resources to foster continual learning and development, along with promoting sharing of ideas and solutions.
Program Timeline / Overview
- Pre-Training Assigned Reading: The Goal, Lean Thinking, Who’s Counting
- Pre-class call with instructor to answer questions and discuss program expectations
- Lean Six Sigma
- Facilitation Skill Development
- Financial Analysis / Accounting for Lean in a Manufacturing Setting
- Supply Chain and Demand Planning
- Understanding Client Value
- CMP designation is awarded after the 4.5 day training
- Green Belt Certification is awarded after each participant facilitates / completes a Lean Six Sigma project with a manufacturing client, or in their firm, using the skills and tools they learned about during training.
- Demonstration of knowledge, tools and facilitation is required for Green Belts.
- Ongoing Reading and Learning
- A “recommended reading list” will be provided to all program participants. It is highly encouraged they continue to read and learn.
- Lean Manufacturing Tour
- Visit a lean manufacturer in TN.