Join Manufacturing CPAs
Joining Manufacturing CPAs is the best decision you can make to promote your firm's manufacturing accounting and consulting services.
MSA members have access to tools and publications such as:
The Most Valuable Resource - The manufacturing CPAs Listserve: An email network (Listserve/Electronic Bulletin Board) for Manufacturing CPAs members to pose questions and share information about serving manufacturers. Messages are archived and accessible via manufacturingcpas.com's Members-Only ResourceBank for easy reference.
The Manufacturing CPAs ResourceBank: This password-protected area hosts marketing ideas, engagement materials, articles and other useful manufacturing industry information. Manufacturing CPAs members willingly share resources due to the competitive-free environment.
Marketing materials: industry brochures available at cost to market you manufacturing niche and promote your affiliation and industry power of Manufacturing CPAs.
Discounts: Available through Manufacturing CPAs membership with BizActions. Contact Manufacturing CPAs headquarters for details.
Industry Links: an up to date listing of important sites Manufacturing CPAs members may need to reference.
All this and more will be at your disposal as a Manufacturing CPAs member!
In addition, there are numerous benefits to belonging to Manufacturing CPAs, including:
- Affiliation with a Premier Association: Become a Manufacturing CPAs member and show your clients that your firm belongs to an organization of highly experienced professionals dedicated to serving the unique needs and demands of the manufacturing industry.
- Network with Those in the Know: From ListServ postings to joining a committee or attending a conference, Manufacturing CPAs members enjoy a number of opportunities to discuss ideas and other current issues facing the manufacturing industry accounting with peers.
- Exclusive Membership: In general, each member firm holds the exclusive territorial rights of membership in its Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). Annual dues are determined in part by the number and size of the Manufacturing CPAs of the member firm. Please contact Patrick Pruett, Manufacturing CPAs Executive Director at 615-373-9880 or email Patrick@TheRainmakerCompanies.com to determine if your firm is eligible for membership prior to submitting your application.
- Access to Marketing Services: Manufacturing CPAs members exchange many marketing concepts and share materials to help develop, grow and promote their firm's manufacturing service niche.
- Manufacturing Survey Exclusive to Manufacturing CPAs Members: Use a manufacturing survey to jump start your marketing and position your firm as a thought leader in your market, increase your visibility through positive press, provide opportunities to talk with prospective clients and develop best practices.
- Research & Experimentation (R&E) Credit Consulting Assistance: R&E credits serve as incentive to all companies, not just scientific or pharmaceutical companies, to stimulate innovation and productivity. Through the services of a Manufacturing CPAs member firm, we can assist you by identifying qualified activities, identifying and quantifying qualified expenses, modeling the potential credit opportunity, compiling required IRS documentation and more.
- Continuing Education & Professional Development: Members stay current with regulations and other important issues facing manufacturers through Manufacturing CPAs' Listserve (electronic e-mail bulletin board system) as well as the annual niche building conference and industry roundtables.